All Aboard Brunswick News Station - News Site of BHS

Ricky Cicmanec

March 16, 2023

Ricky Cicmanec is currently in Journalism 1 student on The Garnet & Gold Gazette staff.

“I heard about this English elective course from my mom. She heard that Mrs. Graziano was a great teacher and suggested I take the class to strengthen my writing skills. Being on the staff of the Garnet and Gold Gazette means that I am involved in something that I enjoy while also challenging myself with my fellow writers who I can relate to.”

“Being on the staff has impacted me because it allows me to share the topics I want to write about and allows me to be creative. This class is the only class which uses social media to share with others about your articles which I love.”

“The advice I have for upcoming journalism students would be to not procrastinate and to do your work in advance rather than leaving it for the week of due dates.”

“My favorite high school memory would have to be homecoming week because it creates excitement around the
school and there are so many events leading up to the actual dance.”

“My future plans are to attend York College of Pennsylvania where I will major in Business Administration while also
playing soccer.”

View Comments(1)
Donate to Garnet & Gold Gazette
$476
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Brunswick High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Garnet & Gold Gazette
$476
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (1)

All Garnet & Gold Gazette Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• A

adviserMay 16, 2023 at 6:28 am

Enjoy your last day as a Railroader! I’ve loved having you in Journalism and I’m so proud of you!

Reply
1