All Aboard Brunswick News Station - News Site of BHS

Isaac Hatch

March 16, 2023

Isaac Hatch is currently in Journalism 1 student on The Garnet & Gold Gazette staff.

“As a graduating senior, being on the staff of the Garnet & Gold Gazette has been an incredible experience. It has given me the opportunity to hone my writing skills and learn about the world of journalism. Being a part of this team has also allowed me to connect with other students who share my passion for writing and reporting.”

“Being on the staff has impacted me in many ways. I have learned how to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with others. The experience has also given me a deeper appreciation for the importance of journalism in our society.”

“For upcoming journalism students, my advice would be to never stop learning and growing. Take advantage of every opportunity to improve your writing, reporting, and research skills. Don’t be afraid to take on challenging assignments or to seek out constructive feedback.”

“My favorite high school memory was the last day of junior year when someone brought in a kitten and my friend group had a picnic out in the grass outside. It was a perfect day, and I will always remember the joy and laughter we shared.”

“After high school, I have a full ride scholarship to Hood College, where I will study pre-law and environmental policy before going to law school. I am excited about this opportunity and look forward to using my education to make a positive impact on the world.”

View Comments(1)
Donate to Garnet & Gold Gazette
$476
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Brunswick High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Garnet & Gold Gazette
$476
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (1)

All Garnet & Gold Gazette Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• A

adviserMay 16, 2023 at 6:27 am

Enjoy your last day as a Railroader! I’ve loved having you in Journalism and I’m so proud of you!

Reply
1