All Aboard Brunswick News Station - News Site of BHS

Jasmine Ling

March 16, 2023

Jasmine+Ling

Jasmine Ling is currently in Journalism 1 student on The Garnet & Gold Gazette staff.

Being a staff member of The Garnet and Gold Gazette means, having a voice. Whether it be

good or bad, we all have something to share and the G & G Gazette really allows for students to be

vocal about the world around them.”

This statement is actually about Mrs. Graziano—she has impacted me so much as a teacher. Mrs.

G pushed me to become not only a better writer, but also a better person. She always encouraged

creativity and swinging for the fences in everything her students/staff do. It really opened up an

environment of new ideas and perspectives and as someone who loves gaining knowledge, it was

such a wonderful experience to sit in her classroom everyday.”

“Always try your best and don’t be afraid to be your most creative! Also, make sure you enjoy

what you’re doing—your attitude will reflect on your work.”

“My favorite high school memory was my first musical with BHStage. During Cinderella, I

gained so much as the Fairy Godmother. I made new friends, gained new confidence, learned so

much as a singer, and found a love for performing. Thanks to that show, I also created my life

motto: Channel Your Inner Whitney Houston.

“After high school I will be attending York College of Pennsylvania with the intention of majoring

in music and continuing my volleyball career. I then plan to become a music teacher or you’ll

see me on Broadway… whichever comes first :)”

View Comments(1)
Donate to Garnet & Gold Gazette
$476
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Brunswick High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to Garnet & Gold Gazette
$476
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (1)

All Garnet & Gold Gazette Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• A

adviserMay 16, 2023 at 6:26 am

Enjoy your last day as a Railroader! I’ve loved having you in Journalism and I’m so proud of you!

Reply
1