5 New Years Eve events in Frederick you can attend! Image made with Canva.
5 New Year’s Eve events in Frederick you can attend! Image made with Canva.
Ava Stiglicz

5 New Year’s Eve Events In Frederick

5 Places To Ring In The New Year Close To You

Looking for ways to celebrate the new year in Frederick? There are many options! Some for families and some to have a parents’ night out! Frederick has the perfect events to ring in 2024 with good music, good food, and fun!

New Years masquarade mask. Image made with Canva. (Ava Stiglicz)

1. New Year’s Eve (NYE) Masquerade PartyStienhardt Brewing

This masquerade event takes place Steinhardt Brewing (340 East Patrick Street #Suite 100 Frederick, MD) from 6pm-1am. This event is great for adults with an open bar, photo booth, hors d’oeuvres, great music, and more. Tickets are $75, get them now while you can!

2. British Themed NYE PartyVanish Farmwoods Brewery

Travel just outside of Frederick for this unique new years event. Celebrate with Vanish (42245 Black Hops Lane Leesburg, VA) British style. This event is great for families, especially with young children, because the ball will drop at 7pm (British time). Enjoy great food trucks, a British cover band, new beer release, and much more NYE fun! Kids 15 and under are free. Tickets are $15 online (two for one deal happending NOW) but $20 at the door. Space is limited to buy your tickets online NOW!

Celebrate news playing fun arcade games and riding thrilling rides at Adventure Park USA. Image made with Canva. (Ava Stiglicz)

3. New Year’s Party For All AgesAdventure Park USA

Adventure Park USA is hosting the perfect new years event for all ages! Enjoy unlimited access to all Adventure Park attractions starting at 9pm. Ring in the new year at midnight under the huge balloon drop. Don’t miss this unforgettable event and buy your tickets NOW

4. 12th Annual New Year’s Eve GalaDutch’s Daughter 

Looking to ring in the new year with class? Dutch’s Daughter is hosting their 12th Annual New Year’s Gala featuring DJ music, an open bar, and amazing food including surf and turf, champagne toast, and a silent auction. Tickets are $175 per person or $1500 per table of 10. This adult only event is a great way to show off your classy new years attire (8pm- 1am).

Celebrate 2024, 90’s style. Image made with Canva. (Ava Stiglicz)

5. 90s Hip-Hop NYEIdiom Brewing Company 

Ring in the new year at Idom Brewing Company while taking it back to the 90s. This FREE event is without a doubt going to be a blast. Experience great food, beer, and 90s music from 8pm-1am. (340 E. Patrick Street,104, Frederick, MD)

View Comments (1)
About the Contributor
Ava Stiglicz
Ava Stiglicz, Editor-in-Chief
Ava Stiglicz is a senior at Brunswick High School and is editor-in-chief of the Garnet & Gold Gazette. Ava has taken both Journalism 1, 2, 3, and is vice president of the Journalism Club. Along with being the editor-in-chief, Ava is also the social media manager of the G&G Instagram: @bhsgazette. Outside of journalism, Ava is a competitive dancer and is a member of Brunswick’s Pom and Dance Team. As part of the original Garnet & Gold staff, she is proud of how much it has grown. Ava has always loved writing and hopes to pursue a career involving journalism.