All Aboard Brunswick News Station - News Site of BHS

Garnet & Gold Gazette

Garnet & Gold Gazette

Garnet & Gold Gazette

Football 2023-2024

An Overview Of The 2023 Fall Football Season
Fall Football Season 2023
Leave a Comment
About the Contributors
Ella McMonagle
Ella McMonagle, Engineer
Grade: 11 Years as an Engineer: 2 How do you contribute to being a Roader? Clubs, activities, sports. “I am a member of FCA Club, I am on the Cross Country, Swim, and Track teams for the school.” “I enjoy playing guitar. In my free time I do a lot of work for my Church.” What song do you listen to the most? “Stick season” by Noah Kahan  What motivates you? “Wanting to be successful in a sense, not with money but in what I do. I feel it is important to do your best in everything you do. That will make you successful. ” Why journalism? “I look forward to being a journalist for The Gazette. Writing has always been a sort of outlet for me and having people read it I think is so cool. I love making people feel like I am writing just to them when they read the article.”   
Kylie Lancaster
Kylie Lancaster, Editor-in-Chief
Kylie Lancaster is a senior at Brunswick High School and is editor-in-chief of the Garnet & Gold Gazette. Kylie has taken Journalism I-IV. She is also president of the Journalism Club as well as NEHS. She has been an important part of our website design and is a social media coordinator of our Instagram account: @bhsgazette.  After high school, she will be attending Hood College majoring in Mass Communications. Once she gets her Bachelor's degree, she plans to pursue her Master's degree in Journalism.