All Aboard Brunswick News Station - News Site of BHS

Garnet & Gold Gazette

Garnet & Gold Gazette

Garnet & Gold Gazette

Taylor Fry

Taylor+Fry
Ava Stiglicz

“I have been a competitive dancer all my life and my favorite part about it would have to be the community events we perform and participate in. Curefest is by far the biggest one we attend and 100% the most important one. Curefest is an event hosted by the Arms Wide Open Foundation to help raise awareness and money for childhood cancer. Me and my team started going to Curefest about 5 years ago due to a loss at our studio, now we go every year to support Lily and all of the other fighters, survivors, and angels of childhood cancer.”

-Taylor Fry, Junior

View Comments (1)
About the Contributor
Ava Stiglicz
Ava Stiglicz, Editor-in-Chief
Ava Stiglicz is a senior at Brunswick High School and is editor-in-chief of the Garnet & Gold Gazette. Ava has taken both Journalism 1, 2, 3, and is vice president of the Journalism Club. Along with being the editor-in-chief, Ava is also the social media manager of the G&G Instagram: @bhsgazette. Outside of journalism, Ava is a competitive dancer and is a member of Brunswick’s Pom and Dance Team. As part of the original Garnet & Gold staff, she is proud of how much it has grown. Ava has always loved writing and hopes to pursue a career involving journalism.